Procedure for requesting a recommendation letter
from the University of Oklahoma Confucius Institute
1. Send an email request to Sharon Gou via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Attach the following documents to the email:
- Cover letter (Request letter): Asking OUCI to write a recommendation letter.
- A copy of the application form completed on the Hanban web site.
- The applicant’s Personal Statement.
- The applicant’s CV or resume.
- Other attachments requested by Hanban.
3. The OUCI China Studies Program evaluation committee will review the request, and, if necessary, contact the applicant for an interview.
4. If the materials submitted to OUCI and the interview are satisfactory, OUCI will write a recommendation letter and send it to the applicant for inclusion with their application to Hanban.