Who: K-6 students (no Chinese required)
When: August 21 to May 23 (You can enroll year round!)
Where: Carnegie Elementary School (4309 East 56th Street, Tulsa, OK 74135)
(Transportation provided from Eliot Elementary to Carnegie Elementary)
1. Professional and Experienced Teachers:
- Certified Chinese teachers in Oklahoma
- 21 years of teaching experience
2. Strong Curriculum and Fun Activities, three blocks are included:
- 40 minutes of Chinese instruction
- 40 minutes of Chinese culture activity
- 40 minutes of homework tutoring
- 40 minutes outside time/games
3. Convenient Program Time and Location:
- August 21- May 23
- Program dates are the same as Tulsa Public Schools calendar, 2:35 PM - 5:50 PM
- Optional days of the week to attend
- Carnegie Elementary, Tulsa Public Schools
4. Excellent opportunities to be involved in Chinese Culture Activities:
- Access to local Chinese related events
Tuition and Fees:
- $267/Month, for 5 Days (Approximately $70/week averaged over 9 months)
- $194/Month, for 3 days (Approximately $51/week averaged over 9 months)
- $156/Month, for 2 days (Approximately $41/week averaged over 9 months)
OU/TPS Employee Discount Rate
- $256/ month, 5 days per week
- $189/ month, 3 days per week
- $150/ month, 2 days per week
Monthly rate is approximately $70/$51/$41 per week averaged over a 9 month school year (August 21st 2017 - May 23rd 2018).
Registration Fee: $30 for each student (non-refundable)
Transportation is available: Busing is provided to select schools
Normally payment of tuition is expected on the 1st of every month, if payment is received after the 4th of every month there will be a $20 late fee.
We strongly suggest all parents to carpool if possible.
To register click here now!
Please contact us with questions regarding curriculum or programming at email@example.com or 918-660-3497.
Please contact us with questions regarding billing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-325-8078